Thursday, September 18, 2008

Obama's foreign Accenture Kerfuffle

Is Obama a hypocrite when it comes to support for companies that outsource jobs?

On Monday, at a rally in Colorado, Obama told the audience: “Unlike John McCain, I will stop giving tax breaks to corporations that ship jobs overseas and I will start giving them to companies that create good jobs right here in America.”

But, John McCain's camp found out that Obama is leasing office space from a company that describes itself as a “a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.”
From the company website: Accenture has the broadest outsourcing services offering in the market, unmatched in scope, scale and depth.

Is Obama's leasing from a company that won an "Outsourcing Excellence Award" tacit support for outsourcing?

The charge is lost on me; I see no issue here.

As long as the Obama campaign is not using Windows-based PCs...

I'll let you be the judge.

No comments: